Friday, May 1, 2009

Decisions Decisions


Just a quick blog update this time. We're still in Flagstaff right now, but we just decided that we're leaving in a matter of minutes. I'll get to that in a minute. 

For those of you that don't climb, this won't make any sense, nor will you care, but I redpointed a 5.11a today - a new personal best - so I'm excited about that. The climbing here around Flagstaff is great, and maybe we'll come back some day to do some more, but we have 3 weeks to make it to Yosemite, and a few places in between here and there that we want to go, so it's time to hit the road. 

Where to? Vegas, baby! Vegas! And just outside of town - Red Rock Canyon!




Ian

2 comments:

Daniel! said...

I wish I could redpoint a 5.9 ;(. Fun fun! Can't wait for the Vegas post ;) hopefully it'll have some pretty pictures :)

Unknown said...

Holy shit! good job dude!!!! we are impressed :)